Marc Newson is one of the most acclaimed and influential designers of his generation. He has worked across a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household objects, to bicycles and cars, private and commercial aircraft, yachts, various architectural commissions, and signature sculptural pieces for clients across the globe.
- Work on numerous technically demanding projects across a host of sectors—automotive, marine, interior/exterior architecture, products, furniture
- Develop designs from sketch to presentation renderings to detailed 3D models
- Periodic travel to client sites (mainly Europe, potentially the US)
- Full-time role based in our Central London studio (NB: this is an in-studio role rather than a hybrid or Work From Home position)
- 5-10 years’ post-graduation relevant work experience the following design areas: automotive, marine, luxury goods products.
- Excellent technical and 3D modelling skills, with solid experience in understanding of processes and materials
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Good time management skills; delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills, including being able to confidently present to and correspond with clients directly
- Must work well within a varied team
- Fluency in English
- Advanced 3D modelling skills with excellent proficiency in Rhino and/or Solidworks
- Excellent 3D rendering skills
- Knowledge of Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) would be an asset
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio (5MB max) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Industrial Designer” in the subject heading.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates and wish to encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, and other groups underrepresented in industrial design.
Due to the large volume of applications received, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue. No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please.