We are seeking enthusiastic and hardworking candidates to apply for the role of Team Assistant.
- Receptionist and front of house
- Oversee studio service provider accounts and invoices
- Organise team travel and expenses
- Liaise with external IT support team
- General studio administration
- Support the General Manager in her daily duties
- Full-time role based in our Central London studio
- Educated to degree level
- Relevant work experience, ideally in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and juggle numerous ongoing activities
- A positive attitude and ability to contribute in a team environment
- Fluency in English; additional languages such as French or Italian would be beneficial
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
To apply, please send your CV and relevant covering letter to email@example.com, with “Team Assistant” in the subject heading.
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
Start date: 1 March 2018
For access to the press section please use the form above to log in.
If you do not have an account, please click here to register.