Marc Newson Ltd
- CMF/interior styling role for a designer with impeccable taste and proven experience in overseeing the concept and build phases of high-end residential or yacht projects
- create colour, materials, trim, and accessories concepts for a very high-end yachts
- prepare mood and finishes boards, and CMF presentation materials for client review
- produce CMF drawings, specifications, and schedules
- involvement in the full project lifecycle—from concept and detailed design development all the way through to the implementation process
- work closely with a host of parties—the client team, internal yacht and product designers, suppliers, outfitters, etc
- travel as required to suppliers and build site
- 12-month fixed-term full-time role based in our Central London studio providing maternity coverage
- four+ years relevant work experience in luxury residential CMF work for private clients; large-scale yacht design exposure would be a bonus
- past experience in project build phase and delivery
- impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic, and pro-activity are required
- good time management skills; delivering work on time and to a high standard
- excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- fluency in English
- must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
- excellent Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- good working knowledge of Excel
- proficiency in Sketch-up, Rhino, or AutoCAD would be an asset
To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio (5MB max) and covering letter by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad, referencing “CMF designer” in your application.
Start date: May 2019
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please.
For access to the press section please use the form above to log in.
If you do not have an account, please click here to register.