Press and Social Media Coordinator
Marc Newson Ltd
Marc Newson is one of the most acclaimed and influential designers of his generation. He has worked across a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household objects, to bicycles and cars, private and commercial aircraft, yachts, various architectural commissions, and signature sculptural pieces for clients across the globe.
We are seeking enthusiastic and hardworking candidates to apply for the role of Press and Social Media Coordinator.
- Organise and modernise the studio’s published press library
- Oversee Instagram account with focus on proactive content management and content development
- Act as first point of contact for press enquiries and requests
- Copywrite (e.g. press quotes, social media, website text)
- Organise press interviews and support planning of launches and events
- Monitor media and suggest pro-active press opportunities
- Full-time, office-based role in our Central London studio. Potential for part-time hours if sought by the ideal candidate.
- Relevant work experience, ideally in a similar role for 3+ years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Polished written and spoken English with the ability to copywrite
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and juggle numerous ongoing activities
- Fluency in English; additional languages such as French or Italian would be beneficial
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
To apply, please send your CV, relevant covering letter, and portfolio to email@example.com, with “Press and Social Media Coordinator” in the subject heading.
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
Start date: Summer 2020
For access to the press section please use the form above to log in.
If you do not have an account, please click here to register.