Marc Newson is one of the most acclaimed and influential designers of his generation. He has worked across a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household objects, to bicycles and cars, private and commercial aircraft, yachts, various architectural commissions, and signature sculptural pieces for clients across the globe.
- Overseeing studio service provider accounts and invoices
- General studio administration
- Supporting the General Manager and some other team members in their daily duties
- 12-month fixed-term part-time role (with potential extension) based in our Central London studio
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a creative field
- Relevant work experience, ideally in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and juggle numerous ongoing activities
- A positive attitude and ability to contribute in a team environment
- Fluency in English; additional languages such as French or Italian would be beneficial
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
To apply, please send your CV and relevant covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Studio Assistant” in the subject heading.
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
Working hours: 9am – 4.30pm (Monday- Thursday); 9am-4pm (Friday). 32 hours/week
**No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please.**
For access to the press section please use the form above to log in.
If you do not have an account, please click here to register.