Marc Newson Ltd
- Contribute to the exterior and interior design of a new build megayacht
- Provide partial maternity coverage across a number of projects for our CMF designer
- Create and adapt designs, drawings and technical calculations and ensure they comply with current regulations and clients’ requirements
- Work closely with a host of external parties and our internal team
- Travel as required to client and build sites (usually 1x month)
- 12-month fixed-term full time role (with potential extension) based in our Central London studio
- 4+ years relevant work experience, ideally all of which involves large-scale yachts
- Past experience in all project phases required—from concept to build process to delivery
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Good time management skills; delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
- Must work well within a varied team
- Fluency in English
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
- Excellent AutoCAD (or similar) and Rhino modelling skills required
- Very good Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Evidence on CV of technical detailing
- Understanding of boat building methods, materials, and requirements
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com, with “Yacht Designer” in the subject heading.
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
Start date: May 2019
For access to the press section please use the form above to log in.
If you do not have an account, please click here to register.