Middleweight Industrial Designer
- Work on numerous technically demanding projects across a host of sectors—transportation, furniture, products, interior/exterior architecture
- Develop designs from sketch to presentation renderings to detailed 3D models
- Potential travel to client sites (mainly Europe, potentially the US)
- 12-month fixed-term full time role (with potential extension) based in our Central London studio
- 3-8 years’ experience in at least three of the following design areas: transport, product, furniture, electronics, interiors/exteriors
- Excellent technical and 3D modelling skills, with solid experience in understanding of processes and materials
- Past experience working with luxury or private clients would be an asset
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Good time management skills; delivering work on time and to a high standard
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills, including being able to confidentially present to and correspond with clients directly
- Must work well within a varied team
- Fluency in English
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK/sponsorship not available
- Advanced 3D modelling skills, excellent proficiency in Rhino and/or Solidworks
- Excellent 3D rendering skills
- Knowledge of Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) would be an asset
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio (5MB max) and covering letter to email@example.com, with “Middleweight Industrial Designer” in the subject heading.
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
**No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please. **
For access to the press section please use the form above to log in.
If you do not have an account, please click here to register.